Friday, December 12, 2008

Imaginary Christmas List

For the Christmas I will not be attending, I would like

1. The book in which this art appears:


(Hello, Judy!)

2. And this one too:



Did you know there is a whole blog about "the art of breakfast"? Really. I think it's author is my soulmate.

3. Handmade prettiness from Tiffany (Update your blog, Tiffany!):


4. And also this book:


It may seem similar to the breakfast book, but it's actually quite different.

5. But more than any fripperies, I would like to be here:


At my family's holiday table.

6. And to drink one of these:


My dad's lattes.

(photos of home by Brigitte)

5 comments:

thedrifterandthegypsy said...

at least you know what you want for christmas...i still don't know...
xoxo,
Micaela

Couture Carrie said...

What a sweet post!!
Love your book choices :)

xoxox,
CC

the sassy kathy said...

oh that looks like one mean latte! yum.

and i have to put "the principles of uncertainty" on my list! i keep reading about it but have yet to take a look. thanks!

judy said...

I want a dog named Barney. So badly! I love your choices as well, and I am now officially obsessed with the breakfast site! Thanks for the ideas!

devorah said...

I love that you used the word fripperies in this post. You rule.