1. Everyone says it's winter now, but it's a lie! I am still hot all day, all the time.
2. Rice and noodles, everywhere, always.
3. Tiny little Thai girls. Despite the prices, clothes shopping is hard because nothing fits!
4. No one walks anywhere, so there are no nice, shady sidewalks.
5. When we're walking we are constantly honked at by tuk tuk and songthaew drivers. (I know, I know, they just can't understand why we don't want a ride.)
6. The language barrier. Even most signs and menus, except in tourist areas, are in Thai.
7. Being so far from home.
8. Being so far from home.
9. Being so far from home.