Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Winter and Walk

I have been here a week now. There's not much to do.

So my parents and I go for a bundled walk.


My dad and I bring our cameras to take pictures for our blogs. Here's his.


We pass all the familiar landmarks. The green house that is no longer green:


A telephone pole whose numbers come loose:


When my brother and I used to walk past as kids we would hear the metal pieces tinkling against each other.

The view of our house through the trees:


It's wild and wonderful out here.

Especially back at the house, where I admire the full cabinets.

4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Loooove taking a walk when it's freezing cold out!

xoxox,
CC

Jocelyn M. Berger said...

I miss your house! Bring it with you to NY. :-)
xo
jb

red-handed said...

Better than empty cabinets ... winter has its dark charms.

thedrifterandthegypsy said...

this reminds me so much of new england. where is it?
xoxo,
Micaela