Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Letter

Hello lovely friends, family, and my two other readers,

Obviously, I haven't been posting very often. This is mainly because my not-so-trusty old computer is giving me problems and won't let me upload photos. Also, I'm doing a little traveling again (Oklahoma and Texas), so I can't use my parents' computers for photo-related activities. And finally, I'm a bit bored with the format of this blog; I'm ready to do something else with it. And until I figure out what that will be, I'm going to take a break from posting.

But don't go away forever! Come back often and check on me.

Love,
Countrybelle

4 comments:

La Couturier said...

Oh do have fun with your travels! =]

Bisous,
La C.

angelagolightly said...

Hello this is one of the okie gals you took a picture of at sxsw. Just saying hello. And yes have lovely travels (especially through oklahoma, my home state).

-Angela

Emily said...

oh no! don't go! i have just found you here...

love, Emily

http://wideopenspaces.squarespace.com/

Noelle Chantal said...

wow travelling sounds so much fun! and i hope you'll be back be soon. :)